- Ambiguity Interval: 614m for 122 to 488kpts/s, 307m for 976 kpts/s
||at 10m - noise reduction3
||at 25m - noise reduction3
- Measurement Speed (pts/sec): 122,000 / 244,000 / 488,000 / 976,000
- Ranging Error4: ±1mm
- Angular Accuracy5: 19 arcsec for vertical/horizontal angles
- 3D Position Accuracy: 10m :2mm / 25m :3.5mm
- Resolution: Up to 165 megapixel color
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): Exposure bracketing 2x, 3x, 5x
- Parallax: Minimized due to co-axial design
- Field of View (Vertical7/Horizontal): 300° / 360°
- StepSize (Vertical/Horizontal): 0.009° (40,960 3D-Pixel on 360°) / 0.009° (40,960 3D-Pixel on 360°)
- Max. Vertical Scan Speed: 97Hz
Laser (Optical Transmitter):
- Laser Class: Laser class 1
- Wavelength: 1550nm
- Beam Divergence: 0.3mrad (1/e)
- Beam Diameter at Exit: 2.12mm (1/e)
Data Handling and Control:
- Data Storage: SD, SDHC™, SDXC™; 32GB Card
- Scanner Control: Via touchscreen display and wlan connection, accsess by mobile devices HTML5
- WLAN: 802.11n (150Mbit/s), as access point or client in existing networks
- Dual Axis Compensator: Performs a leveling of each scan with an accuracy of 19 arcsec valid within ±2°
- Height Sensor: Via an electronic barometer the height relative to a fixed point can be detected and added to a scan
- Compass: The electronic compass gives the scan an orientation.
- GNSS: Integrated GPS & GLONASS
- On-Site Compensation: Creates a current quality report and provides the option to improve the devices compensation automatically
- Accessory Bay: The accessory bay is located on top of the laser scanner and is used to connect versatile accessories to the scanner
- Real-Time, On-Site Registration in SCENE: Connects to SCENE via WiFi. Processing of scan data, registration and creation of overview map in SCENE in real-time
- Power Supply Voltage: 19V (external supply) 14.4V (internal battery)
- Power Consumption: 15W Idle, 25W Scanning, 80W Charging
- Battery Service Life: 4.5 Hours
- Operating Temperature: -5° - 40°C
- Extended Operating Temperature: -20° - 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -10° - 60°C
- Ingress Protection (IP) Rating Class: IP54
- Humidity Resistance: Non-Condensing
- Weight incl. Battery: 4.2kg
- Size/Dimensions: 230 x 183 x 103mm
- Maintenance/Calibration: Annual
1For a Lambertian scatterer.
2Ranging noise is defined as a standard deviation of values about the best-fit plane for measurement speed of 122,000 points/sec.
3A noise-reduction algorithm may be activated by averaging raw data.
4Ranging error is defined as a systematic measurement error at around 10m and 25m.
5On-site compensation required.
6For distances larger 25m add 0.1mm/m of uncertainty.
72x150°, homogenous point spacing is not guaranteed.
8Ferromagnetic objects can disturb the earth magnetic field and lead to inaccurate measurements.
9Low temperature operation: scanner has to be powered on while internal temperature is at or above 15°C, high temperature operation: additional accessory required, further information on request | All accuracy specifications are one sigma, after warm-up and within operating temperature range; unless otherwise noted.